Monday, July 12, 2010

Tool#7- Monday at Westwood.

One image is worth a thousand words... In our times, we live in constant exposure to electronic man-created images, so why not incorporate them into the story telling?

My experience with Photo-story was not complete. I don't have a microphone for the laptop, so I could not add a voice-over to this "movie". It is about the science unit "structures of life", in which we study the crawfish and its behavior. It is about the basics of the crawfish. I added an original score from 1966, by Lalo Schifrin. Enjoy.

Uploading the video was a bit more complicated than expected: Internet connections took like 10 minutes to upload the video, after 4 tries. Almost an hour lost in this task. It's hard to tell if this is due to the blogger, the internet connection, the wireless, etc.


2 comments:

  1. It is a very nice photostory. I am sure the students are going to be engaged specially because of the music you played :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure we have an internal mic on our laptops, but I couldn't find it just now. I'm almost positive I've recorded from my laptop. We'll have to find it. :)

    ReplyDelete